The front door to Waterfront Gem is on Thames Street, steps from Broadway Square and Broadway Pier. The first floor of the building is a storefront (currently unoccupied) and the 2nd and 3rd floors are the residential portion of the property (Waterfront Gem).
The Master Bed & Bath
Overlooking the atrium garden, the Master Bedroom has an en suite bathroom and two large walk-in closets. It’s located on the 3rd floor, just down the hallway from the Kitchen, Living Room, and Balcony.
- Queen Bed w/ Full Bath (En-Suite)
- Overlooks Interior Courtyard
- 2 Walk-In Closets
- Reclining reading chair
- Amazon Alexa (Play Music, Sleep Sounds)
- White Noise Machine
- Ceiling Fan
The 2nd Bed & Bath
The second bedroom is located right on Thames Street with a view of Broadway Square from the window. Because of it’s location on the street and our close proximity to many food, music, and nightlife destinations, this bedroom is likely to get some street noise. In addition to an Amazon Echo (play sleep sounds) and white noise machine, we also provide earplugs for light sleepers. However, if you’re the type that absolutely cannot tolerate noise, you’ll likely want to stay elsewhere.
- Queen Bed w/ Full Bath
- Overlooks Thames Street & Broadway Square
- Walk-in Closet
- Writing Desk
- 45-inch Smart TV with Cable TV channels
The Studio Suite with Kitchen
Tucked behind the laundry room is an entire studio apartment with a water view:
- Queen Bed w/ Bathroom & Shower
- Living Room with Sleeper Sofa (2nd living room)
- 75-inch 4K TV with Sonos Soundbar
- Kitchen w/ Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Keurig (2nd kitchen)
- Closet with Washer/Dryer (2nd washer/dryer)
The Kitchen & Amenities
Our fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals just like at home.
- Pots & Pans
- Dishes & Bowls
- Knives & Cutting Boards
- Utensils & Accessories
If you have a question about whether or not our kitchen is equipped with a specific item, don’t hesitate to reach out!
The Living Room
The living room flows between the kitchen and the balcony, creating a cohesive entertaining spot for together time.
- 65-inch Sony 4K Smart TV
- SONOS Soundbar
- Cable TV Channels
- Sleeper Sofa
- 2 comfy swivel chairs on sides of couch
- High-top glass table seats 4 indoors
The Waterfront Balcony is the real gem of the property. It overlooks the Fell’s Point Water Taxi stop which is nestled between the Broadway Pier and the Sagamore Pendry Hotel. You can also see Historic Thames Street to the left and opening of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor to the right.
- Dining table seats 4 outdoors
The atrium garden provides a sense of calm and relaxation throughout the house with views from the Master Bedroom, 2nd Bathroom, Kitchen, and Hallways. There are two lounge chairs to enjoy private moments and conversations, perhaps with a good book and/or cup of coffee.
Just a couple blocks away, our parking lot is located at 1401 Thames Street and can be identified by the “P2320” signs that surround it. You’ll have free 24/7 access with come and go privileges. The parking lot is managed by Premium Parking.
We’re located in the heart of Fell’s Point with tons to do and see nearby:
- 25+ restaurants, pubs, and shops within 1 block
- Water Taxi Stop (100 feet away)
- Broadway Pier (100 feet away)
- Broadway Square (125 feet away)